Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Sick of internet

After one month of pain and torture in Athens, OH, studying/writing papers every night. I'm so sick of the internet. Sick of sitting in front of the computer. I dont wanna turn on my computer at all. I have lost my interest in "surfin". I don't wanna check my emails either. Well, haha! This is exactly what I've been longing for. Days without computer... :P I'm freed from the internet-bound life! Somehow, I admire Debbie a lot. Cuz she can actually live without the internet!! I guess I needa learn from her as well.

A brief review of what I've done these days.

Nov 29 2004.
Um... I don't quite remember what happened! :P

Nov 30, 2004.
Day before Jim's work! We went to Stanley. We had a nice time there. And went to Tai Koo Shing. Went home for dinner.

Dec 1, 2004
Went to see a Chinese herbalist. Disgusting prescription. So bitter!!! Taking it directly from the powder, not a good experience. I prefer the traditional kind of herbal medicine--- boiling it! Met Jim for short. Nice being with him. I enjoy the moments when both of us need not talk much, but still enjoy the presence of each other. He's getting to know me much better than before. Jim is really good to me. I'll definitely treasure him (Heidy always tells me to treasure him! Of course I will! :P) I must say, he's really caring, and respects me! He really gives me a strong sense of security. hehe! We get crazy from time to time, but it's really fun. I really treasure my time being with him, sigh~ I'm leaving soon again. Walked him to Lam Tin, and walked around Park N Shop there. Then went home for dinner.

Dec 2, 2004
Indeed a day to remember! I woke up earl"ier" this morning. And did some cooking for Jim. I never cooked such food. It's my first attempt!!!!!! :P I am not good at cooking, tho' I know the logic pretty well. hahaha ... Good at "INSTRUCTING" only! (Wing knows well! :P) I made two dishes. Stir-fry pork with onion and pak-choy :P Pak-choy wasn't so good (Jim's comment), but the stir-fry was good! Hehe... I love his honesty! hehehe!! That's what I want, so I can improve my skills. Afterall, I needa cook in Athens... I can't just make food which is good enough for myself. I came home after lunch, and went to Park N Shop again. Cuz I'm the chef of tonight for my family. I made some mushrooms (my fav)... A very good try, dad said it's good... I've tasted it, it's great! :P hahahaha .... I am still making other dish!