Week
Been a long week. It's been nearly a week since I came back.
My computer isn't working properly. I can't update my blog everyday.
I'm having a great great time here. Mom's soup and delicious soup. My sweet time with Jim and my family. Cool~~~
I went to church yesterday with Jim and my siblings!!! Really cool!!!! I sat between Flo and Jim. haha!!! So nice to see Flo again! :) It's indeed a very very nice worship service at ECC yesterday! Cuz I could worship with bro and sis!!!! I love that!!!! I was sooo excited!! (maybe little hyper :P) Then went yumcha with family. Good food!!!
Other days, basically wandered around the streets, and spent time in bookstores :) Nothing much done, but still feel extremely happy and delighted.
Not much updates. Finally overcome my jetlag. Phew!!
My computer isn't working properly. I can't update my blog everyday.
I'm having a great great time here. Mom's soup and delicious soup. My sweet time with Jim and my family. Cool~~~
I went to church yesterday with Jim and my siblings!!! Really cool!!!! I sat between Flo and Jim. haha!!! So nice to see Flo again! :) It's indeed a very very nice worship service at ECC yesterday! Cuz I could worship with bro and sis!!!! I love that!!!! I was sooo excited!! (maybe little hyper :P) Then went yumcha with family. Good food!!!
Other days, basically wandered around the streets, and spent time in bookstores :) Nothing much done, but still feel extremely happy and delighted.
Not much updates. Finally overcome my jetlag. Phew!!

<< Home