Keep going
I was a little unthoughtful wen I wrote those words on my blog last nite. I didn't expect I would hurt him. And more, I didn't expect he's getting to know my "trends" and "attitude" so well. I know I sorta pissed him off last night. Sorry
I still have little more to go. I plan on finishing this draft before 9pm. And go see Bridge Jones tonite with my roomies. hehe... then dive into sleep for church tomorrow morning... and have lunch with some of my friends before having my packing day. Yea.. last minute packing again. Cuz I needa do a lot of things before the packing. Hectic!
About the lease:
Some of you may know, this crazy Courtyard place is asking current tenants to renew their lease for 2005-2006. I am still thinking hard on that. WEll, if i renew it now, I can maintain my current rent (US575). If not, I'll have to pay an extra US15 each month. I know, the rent here is crazy. There's so much to consider. I am still waiting for more confirmation from Him. Any thoughts on that?
I still have little more to go. I plan on finishing this draft before 9pm. And go see Bridge Jones tonite with my roomies. hehe... then dive into sleep for church tomorrow morning... and have lunch with some of my friends before having my packing day. Yea.. last minute packing again. Cuz I needa do a lot of things before the packing. Hectic!
About the lease:
Some of you may know, this crazy Courtyard place is asking current tenants to renew their lease for 2005-2006. I am still thinking hard on that. WEll, if i renew it now, I can maintain my current rent (US575). If not, I'll have to pay an extra US15 each month. I know, the rent here is crazy. There's so much to consider. I am still waiting for more confirmation from Him. Any thoughts on that?

<< Home