Reaching
complicated , complicated.
Stuck on codeswitching for a looong looong time. I still haven't finished yet. Need to work harder!!!!!!!!
I am really extremely exhausted... I need sleep sooo badly.
My eyes are getting smaller and smaller...
I'll come back and sleep after my exam on Thursday. And do my last revision of my paper. Nothing more. NO! NOTHING MORE!!!!!! :D
You can see how tired I am yeh?
I called mom this morning, I reminded her to make me "DONG GOO FART CHOY" (mushroom) She said I defintely wouldn't eat after the long flight that evening. That's true. Thanks mom!!
I miss your food!!!! I haven't cooked for a looooong time. I simple microwave my food these days. I should do some cooking... um...
Stuck on codeswitching for a looong looong time. I still haven't finished yet. Need to work harder!!!!!!!!
I am really extremely exhausted... I need sleep sooo badly.
My eyes are getting smaller and smaller...
I'll come back and sleep after my exam on Thursday. And do my last revision of my paper. Nothing more. NO! NOTHING MORE!!!!!! :D
You can see how tired I am yeh?
I called mom this morning, I reminded her to make me "DONG GOO FART CHOY" (mushroom) She said I defintely wouldn't eat after the long flight that evening. That's true. Thanks mom!!
I miss your food!!!! I haven't cooked for a looooong time. I simple microwave my food these days. I should do some cooking... um...

<< Home