It'll be over soon
Work is still overwhelming, can hardly get anything done. Well.. I must acknowledge that I'm making slow progress day by day.
I woke up at 7am. Worked through several pages of my paper.
I talked to Yusuke a bit this morning. We talked about "overcoming" each other. Um... well, I guess I'ven't really "overcome" him. Afterall, how can I "forget" somebody who's left marks (good/bad) in my life? But defintely I've "lived through" it. I can't really describe clearly what I meant by that. Um... it's like "diving into" the pool... well.. you wouldn't do backward strokes, eh? but keep crawling straight ahead. Or you'll miss the whole point of "diving". That's only part of my "history", I choose to leave that "mark" on that part of my "track". I can't erase it, or do anything about it. I'll just leave it there, may be it'll make my track more dazzling/captivating. Who knows?
Then went to the piano room to practise my pieces for the Sunday service and the bible-study group at night. Nobody called this week for the bible-study group. They used to give me the pieces on Wednesday night. I was a little worried. Then I remember Psalm 57:1. Great that I found some pieces soon after to play for that. And on my way to Gordy (where the study group took place) I was still wondering "I really have to lead tonite?" cuz I wasn't confident with the pieces etc. There's so much anxiety in me. Wow, then amazingly I met Ray, he prayed with me and he helped me to choose the pieces. haha.... and u know wat, he chose the same songs that I first had on mind. So, I just played all those pieces at night. I spoke in my "lousy" Mandarin, good that they understood what I was saying. (Sweat*)
Nth much done after then. I came back and talked to Jim for a while... then went straight to bed. Zzzzzzz
Little more to go!!! )
I woke up at 7am. Worked through several pages of my paper.
I talked to Yusuke a bit this morning. We talked about "overcoming" each other. Um... well, I guess I'ven't really "overcome" him. Afterall, how can I "forget" somebody who's left marks (good/bad) in my life? But defintely I've "lived through" it. I can't really describe clearly what I meant by that. Um... it's like "diving into" the pool... well.. you wouldn't do backward strokes, eh? but keep crawling straight ahead. Or you'll miss the whole point of "diving". That's only part of my "history", I choose to leave that "mark" on that part of my "track". I can't erase it, or do anything about it. I'll just leave it there, may be it'll make my track more dazzling/captivating. Who knows?
Then went to the piano room to practise my pieces for the Sunday service and the bible-study group at night. Nobody called this week for the bible-study group. They used to give me the pieces on Wednesday night. I was a little worried. Then I remember Psalm 57:1. Great that I found some pieces soon after to play for that. And on my way to Gordy (where the study group took place) I was still wondering "I really have to lead tonite?" cuz I wasn't confident with the pieces etc. There's so much anxiety in me. Wow, then amazingly I met Ray, he prayed with me and he helped me to choose the pieces. haha.... and u know wat, he chose the same songs that I first had on mind. So, I just played all those pieces at night. I spoke in my "lousy" Mandarin, good that they understood what I was saying. (Sweat*)
Nth much done after then. I came back and talked to Jim for a while... then went straight to bed. Zzzzzzz
Little more to go!!! )

<< Home