Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Pro-sem research proposal

Ok. YES you are right! U landed on a WORK PAGE. hahaha

Afterall I'm still a student, of course it's about work, papers, proposals, projects, drafts...

I'm really happy now, I still have two hours till my next worship service. I'm sorta on schedule now. I guess I may finish it on time, at least my proseminar research proposal draft will be 90% done. Though it's only a draft, and I am expecting a lot of amendments later, it's better than being stuck in my other paper (Codeswitching in HK). I'm still struggling hard with that, I hope I can also get that draft done tonight. So probably, if things go smooth enough, it'll be my last nite staying up. I need a gooooooooooooooooooood sleep.

I'm really relaxed now. Tho' I'm pretty pressured by work and stuff, and somewhat slack cuz it'll be over in a couple of days, I still feel I'm pretty at peace. I'm trying to give my best shot! yo-hooo. Soon... sooon ... sooon..... little more to go. :) (in high spirits tho' working)

This morning I woke up early for Sunday School and morning service. I had to play piano for both sessions. It's my first time playing at service. Was a little nervous. hahaha...funny... I wasn't anxious at all in other occasions, but when it comes to service/bible-study meetings... sweat* whoosh! But really thank God for giving me a chance to serve at church this morning, it's a wonderful experience. And I thank God, it went well. Give all praises to God. (Sweat*)