Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Break

Drrr.. It's 10 05pm here. I couldn't concentrate... still have so much to do. Took a break and surfed the net.

Called JoLee just now, they'll be going out for lunch, probably yumcha again.
I wanna Yumcha!!!! yummy!

Things I wanna eat when I'm back:
"Chya siu so"
"Choi gau"
"Lai wong bau"
"Yeh jup ma tau go"
"Lor mai gai"
... lot more.
hahaa

besides yumcha... I wanna have... um...
chinese dessert!!!!
"Gai darn jai"
"chicken wings"
"Bo jai fan" (guess not cold enough for that yet :P)
"da been lo"
hehehee... more more more...

Of course I can't miss my "Yue darn fun" and my chef's specially made food. :P

Yo-hooo!!!!

Ne... I miss home hehe