Yo-hooo
One of my papers is ready to go...hehee
Finished my finals (only one) yesterday, was so excited and tired.
Received my proposal draft --- a lot of work to be done.
Still... little more to go, and I'm all ready to set off!!!!!!!!! Leaving this town!
Went to EAST this morning for the thanksgiving party. Will upload the pics of my kids. :P They are adorable! You'll seee!! hehe....
We had Turkey, pumpkin pie, mashed potato, what else.... a lot! It's a busy morning. Now getting back to my work.. will leave home in 2 hours to hand in one of my papers.
Go partying tonite!
Bagus! (I like this word, full of energy and excitement!)
Finished my finals (only one) yesterday, was so excited and tired.
Received my proposal draft --- a lot of work to be done.
Still... little more to go, and I'm all ready to set off!!!!!!!!! Leaving this town!
Went to EAST this morning for the thanksgiving party. Will upload the pics of my kids. :P They are adorable! You'll seee!! hehe....
We had Turkey, pumpkin pie, mashed potato, what else.... a lot! It's a busy morning. Now getting back to my work.. will leave home in 2 hours to hand in one of my papers.
Go partying tonite!
Bagus! (I like this word, full of energy and excitement!)

<< Home