lil more
"lil more over the hill"
It's 2 06am. I am still working, trying my very best to solve the phonology problems. Honestly, I'm little worried cuz I'm pretty behind... I worked through 39 problems tonite... still have the hardest 7 to work on. I was too behind the schedule, and I couldn't follow the class at all. Well, but still I have to thank God. cuz I've learnt a precious lesson from my experience:
(1) Don't be lazy
(2) Be efficient (never drag too long in a task, keep changing when it's time to)
(3) Be calm (good that, I've been pretty calm these days, tho' work is pretty pressing)
(4) Look forward (the day of FREEDOM)
Too much to do, so little time. Can't write too much
It's 2 06am. I am still working, trying my very best to solve the phonology problems. Honestly, I'm little worried cuz I'm pretty behind... I worked through 39 problems tonite... still have the hardest 7 to work on. I was too behind the schedule, and I couldn't follow the class at all. Well, but still I have to thank God. cuz I've learnt a precious lesson from my experience:
(1) Don't be lazy
(2) Be efficient (never drag too long in a task, keep changing when it's time to)
(3) Be calm (good that, I've been pretty calm these days, tho' work is pretty pressing)
(4) Look forward (the day of FREEDOM)
Too much to do, so little time. Can't write too much

<< Home