BACK
Have connection to the internet at last.
Nov 21
Went to Vineyard with Lewinna. Kinda different from what i expected. Then had lunch with the Ling ppl: Yayoi, Yuki, Lewinna, Debbie and my sweet sweet "sister" Melody. We went to Skippers and then I had a chat with Debbie. Went home and started cleaning my room for her. And I baked "Cookies" (my secret for Jim :P) and went out for dinner with the HK folks. Melody is a sweet sweet angel. I treat her like my lil sister. haha!! My dear little sister! Of course I'll take care of you, Melody! You're such a sweet sweet girl. Home at 9 30pm. Started packing and slept at 1 30am.
Nov 22
My great day. Left home at 6 30am, my dear roomate: Naomi made us French Toast for breakfast. Then Yoko and I went to the airport. Then long long flight home. I called Jim when I was in Chicago. Had a nice chat before I got on my second flight. Was a long long flight, couldn't sleep at all. But I finished my proposal on the flight!
Nov 23
Reached HK. Dear Jim gave me his secret! gogoagagaha! He remembered what I told him several weeks ago. He's sweet! Then he came to my place for dinner with my family. haha! I was pretty tired the whole day. Went to bed at 2 am.
Nov 24
I went out with Jim at 12 30pm. We went to Fa Yuen Street. Walked around, had lunch together.. then strolled to Kowloon Tong, visited a lot of places (my history). Then landed on Aunty Lily playgroup. I didnt expect we could get in there. I bumped into Aunty Patty, she said she remembered me...(ummm.) and she let me in. We got to meet Aunty Lily. She tried hard to remember me, but ofcourse she couldnt recall who I am cuz she has never ever taught me!!!! :P Unexpectedly, I found my subjects there for my research!!! Cool!!! (on the other hand, i.e. I gotta work) Then went to CCKG, took a walk.. and went to BU again. Talked to Prof Yip, Christie, May, Danielle and Dr. Yang. I guess Prof Yip and Christie could tell my relationship with Jim. haha! But not Dr. Yang.. but Dr. Yang really cracked us up by the "irony" hehe. She gave me some cool advice for my project! Rewarding day!
Nov 25
Went YUMCHA with mom, ate a lot. Eat eat eat Whole day. Kinda lost my appetite actually, cuz still jetlaggin a bit. THen went to see granny... and met Jim in Mongkok. I showed him my "past", guess he's little overwhelmed by my history. Then walked walked...home for dinner. Still havent overcome my jetlag yet, I'm still pretty dizzy....
Nov 21
Went to Vineyard with Lewinna. Kinda different from what i expected. Then had lunch with the Ling ppl: Yayoi, Yuki, Lewinna, Debbie and my sweet sweet "sister" Melody. We went to Skippers and then I had a chat with Debbie. Went home and started cleaning my room for her. And I baked "Cookies" (my secret for Jim :P) and went out for dinner with the HK folks. Melody is a sweet sweet angel. I treat her like my lil sister. haha!! My dear little sister! Of course I'll take care of you, Melody! You're such a sweet sweet girl. Home at 9 30pm. Started packing and slept at 1 30am.
Nov 22
My great day. Left home at 6 30am, my dear roomate: Naomi made us French Toast for breakfast. Then Yoko and I went to the airport. Then long long flight home. I called Jim when I was in Chicago. Had a nice chat before I got on my second flight. Was a long long flight, couldn't sleep at all. But I finished my proposal on the flight!
Nov 23
Reached HK. Dear Jim gave me his secret! gogoagagaha! He remembered what I told him several weeks ago. He's sweet! Then he came to my place for dinner with my family. haha! I was pretty tired the whole day. Went to bed at 2 am.
Nov 24
I went out with Jim at 12 30pm. We went to Fa Yuen Street. Walked around, had lunch together.. then strolled to Kowloon Tong, visited a lot of places (my history). Then landed on Aunty Lily playgroup. I didnt expect we could get in there. I bumped into Aunty Patty, she said she remembered me...(ummm.) and she let me in. We got to meet Aunty Lily. She tried hard to remember me, but ofcourse she couldnt recall who I am cuz she has never ever taught me!!!! :P Unexpectedly, I found my subjects there for my research!!! Cool!!! (on the other hand, i.e. I gotta work) Then went to CCKG, took a walk.. and went to BU again. Talked to Prof Yip, Christie, May, Danielle and Dr. Yang. I guess Prof Yip and Christie could tell my relationship with Jim. haha! But not Dr. Yang.. but Dr. Yang really cracked us up by the "irony" hehe. She gave me some cool advice for my project! Rewarding day!
Nov 25
Went YUMCHA with mom, ate a lot. Eat eat eat Whole day. Kinda lost my appetite actually, cuz still jetlaggin a bit. THen went to see granny... and met Jim in Mongkok. I showed him my "past", guess he's little overwhelmed by my history. Then walked walked...home for dinner. Still havent overcome my jetlag yet, I'm still pretty dizzy....

<< Home