Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Friday, November 19, 2004

Change of mind

So... yea I handed in my paper. I'm not as excited as I thought. May be cuz I still have one more biggy proposal to work on. But honestly, my thoughts of going home died down... somewhere around a cold zero, or below. Drrr

I don't know why. But I'm not excited about it suddenly.

Well, ofcourse I still wanna meet my family. But the excitement is killed. I thought I would be really excited after I handin in one of my papers... but I'm not.

May be I'm getting a little burdened by the stuff happening around me. And overwhelmed by the things that I have to deal with before I come home. Or simply, I'm too lazy to pack... and I don't wanna pack. Tired of carrying that broken suitcase home again. Or simply exhausted by the traveling. I don't know... this all isn't pleasant to me now. The nearer the day comes, the more uneasy I feel.

Ya, at some point I'm excited... but somehow I feel.. arhmm...

I thought of going to a party tonite, I dropped the idea suddenly. I don't wanna go. I even didn't attend my bible-study group tonite... cuz I have cramps again. I don't know why I'm getting these cramps so frequently these days.