Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Friday, December 03, 2004

Candice

I went to see my herbalist again. Afterwards, I went to Festival Walk to meet Candice. I had a wonderful time with her. We talked talked talked talked talked. (Wing: Jealous?) haha! Nice to know she's doing really fine. I am so encouraged by her sharing. I am happy to know God's been protecting us all the while. I enjoyed the time talking with her at the renovated Pacific Coffee today. We went to TASTE (the ex-Park N Shop). haha Cool place with pretty nice bakery. Candice gave me a book today "Fresh wind, fresh fire". Must be a cool book.

Pretty tired. Went out alone again after dinner for a short walk. Weather getting cool.

Thanks be to God. I got my results last night. (Forgot to mention it yesterday). Much better than expected.

Thought of the day:
What has God planned for me?