Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Monday, December 13, 2004

Sleepy

Honestly have been missing sleep still even I've been back for so long.

In God's grace, I've had a wonderful weekend. On Saturday, unexpectedly, I went to the places which I'd been wanting to go. I went to my maternal grandpa, grandma and great grandma's stones in Tuen Mun. Unexpectedly Jim was free that day... Really thanks be to God. I had a wonderful day. At night, I went to my granny's 90th bday party in Central. We ate a lot!!! We went to the Peak with the visitors from China after dinner.

Sunday (Dec 12, 2004)
I went to Jim's church in the morning. I enjoy worshipping with him. After that, we went to Oi Kwan (Wing, I thought about you when I was there) in SSP for lunch, and headed to Discovery Bay. We spent sometime there, it was a pleasant afternoon. It's such a peaceful place... Then we went to Central for dinner, and went home. I was extremely tired and sleepy. (Shy) I fell asleep on the ferry, it was a great nap. I felt so relaxed.

Monday (Dec 13, 2004)
Went to the herbalist again. I don't think it's working at all. I still haven't recovered from my cold. It's been over 2 weeks. Had lunch with Jim, and stayed at Pacific Coffee for several hours doing the marking, cuz I was ditched by my playgroup. (I may not be able to conduct my research during my stay anymore!) Anyway, I was happy this afternoon cuz the marking was fun. Haha... cracked up! hahaha! They're so creative/hilarious! I walked Jim home, then hurried to Shatin for dinner with JoLee. I love eating with someone. I don't like eating alone in Hong Kong. I don't mind eating alone in Athens, but not here please.

Mixed feelings: I'm excited to go back now, cuz I wanna begin work again earlier, and get it done ASAP. I know I'll miss my family and friends again soon, but I wanna get my studying done soon. I wanna start other plans! Life is exciting!!! ^o^