Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Have never been so exhausted

It's just studying. But it's enuf to drive me crazy. I've been struggling really hard with my papers and upcoming exams. I must say, I have never been sooo busy in my life till now. I wasn't any studious at all when studying my undergraduate. Everything came by too easily for me. Now, I'm getting to the realy "gist" of studying, or I couldn't remember how I studied before? cuz I took a year off from studying?? Anyhow, I'm undergoing this really tough time. Sorta like "clearing bills" at the end of the month. haha

Haven't cooked for a week or so, I've become a serious PIMPLER! (EWW!!! Revulting)

I had an extremely stressful time last night. I was working hard on my presentation and paper. I must say, I had no clue at all. And it's indeed a tough time for me, struggling between extreme fatigue, emotions and work. It was tough! May be I've overestimated myself... I crammed too many things to be done within a week (cuz I don't wanna procrasinate!) I really went "mad" last night. Luckily, Jim was there for me. His encouragement, care and forgiveness oiled my engines. I couldn't have got through this without him. I also thank god for helping me at last. It's a little late, but I've learnt something. Be patient and pray even more when I'm busy.

Went to EAST in the morning, no class cuz the kids were out somewhere. Ms Kay tried to call, but couldn't reach me (guess I just walked out of the door when she called). But she's really kind and nice.

So I went to Hudson to see the doc.

Went to class for my presentation. They said I've done a good job, so be it. Thank God and Jim for that. Tho' I don't quite reckon, they're just nice to me. I need more references etc.

Came back from class just now. Will start working after taking a rest cuz I need to do a take-home examination, a faculty review and continue my paper tonite.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's meeting with the Haseley.