Tiny Stress
It's only my second week here in Athens, but I'm getting little pressure from different areas. Honestly, Coming here is defintely a brave choice for me. Somehow I feel I am burdening my family as well being here. Things aren't as smooth as the time when I came here several years ago. I'm getting some pressure from here and there. At certain time of the day, I would feel I really wanna quit.. just go back. But on second thought, afterall I'm here already, and the program hasn't started yet... QUITING NOW??? So soon?! Sometimes I wonder why God has brought me here again... What is He going to do to me? What am I to learn here? I could question God on this forever, but I know/trust He HAS SOMETHING for me to learn... He's going to equip me someways. I trust Him.
I stayed home all day. Tried to make a meal for myself with the kitchenware I bought in the morning. The set of kitchenware's the worst I've ever used in my life.. will return it tomorrow.
Have taken some pics for my dish (More precious times--Home in Athens)... Go and have a look to see what I've made. Stir fry basically... Pork and brocolli. Could never make that nice taste again... I miss Potter's food!
Dia (Flatmate D moved in) She studies medicine, studious girl I think. The three of us are anticipating Flatmate A's arrival. Btw, Flatmate C who arrived several days ago is a Japanese lady, she's also studying Linguistics. Oh yes, I'm in room B!
I stayed home all day. Tried to make a meal for myself with the kitchenware I bought in the morning. The set of kitchenware's the worst I've ever used in my life.. will return it tomorrow.
Have taken some pics for my dish (More precious times--Home in Athens)... Go and have a look to see what I've made. Stir fry basically... Pork and brocolli. Could never make that nice taste again... I miss Potter's food!
Dia (Flatmate D moved in) She studies medicine, studious girl I think. The three of us are anticipating Flatmate A's arrival. Btw, Flatmate C who arrived several days ago is a Japanese lady, she's also studying Linguistics. Oh yes, I'm in room B!

<< Home