My Brother and I
Went to the Bible-study night last evening. It's good. I'll be attending Athens Bible Church for Sundays. It's on the Plains. Little far from the place where I live, but the good thing is God's taking care of me, sb will pick me up on Sunday mornings for service...(hehe.. This leaves me no excuse for not attending worship!)
When I came back from bible-study, I logged on MSN immediately. Brother and I had a wonderful talk! Didn't expect he would share his thoughts/feelings with me, cuz he's always that "high-up" figure on my mind! Well... I really love my brother! This is the most exciting thing of the day!
Granny is still in hospital, please pray for her!
When I came back from bible-study, I logged on MSN immediately. Brother and I had a wonderful talk! Didn't expect he would share his thoughts/feelings with me, cuz he's always that "high-up" figure on my mind! Well... I really love my brother! This is the most exciting thing of the day!
Granny is still in hospital, please pray for her!

<< Home