Flatmate
Didn't go out till dinner time (at Chinese group!) Stayed home all day long, called home at night.
Flatmate moved in. A middle-aged lady. Don't have a chance to talk to her yet, but I know we are taking the same MA program. Thank you Lord! I feel good knowing somebody from my program. Guess she's really tired now. Very happy to see somebody at home with me (tho' we haven' t really talked yet. I suppose she's kinda quiet type)
Grace has started her classes already.
Flatmate moved in. A middle-aged lady. Don't have a chance to talk to her yet, but I know we are taking the same MA program. Thank you Lord! I feel good knowing somebody from my program. Guess she's really tired now. Very happy to see somebody at home with me (tho' we haven' t really talked yet. I suppose she's kinda quiet type)
Grace has started her classes already.

<< Home