New York
Talk about yesterday first (17 Aug 04):
Friends came over to my place. Jimmy, Angela, Shirley, Natalie, Phoebe. Nice.. Phoebe gave me the scarf she made. Thanks! beautiful brown!
Was pretty stressful yesterday because of housing, relationship with mom, packing...
This morning (18 Aug 04): Woke up early and went to the airport. Was surprised Judy came. Really excited!! Judy, Jimmy, Candice, Angela, Natalie, Shirley, Wing and Phoebe saw me off at the airport. I didn't weep/cry/sob (hahaha! Disappointed yeh?)
The flight to Japan was ok... the waiting time for the connecting flight wasn't long either, cuz I spent most of the time checking in. On my second flight, to NY, an old man sat next to me (guess he's from Taiwan)... he tried to feed me with the junks he had in his backpack. I was forced to take a piece of bread/cake (don't know what that's) after declining his offer for too many times.
Reached NY at 7 30pm (NY)... got on the cab and reached Bonnie's home (sis' friend). Couldn't call home.. tried to get on internet with Bonnie's computer, but failed. Surprisingly, I could use my laptop (wireless: somehow receiving connection somewhere haha) by the window.
I miss my family and friends so much. Pity can't call home yet!
Friends came over to my place. Jimmy, Angela, Shirley, Natalie, Phoebe. Nice.. Phoebe gave me the scarf she made. Thanks! beautiful brown!
Was pretty stressful yesterday because of housing, relationship with mom, packing...
This morning (18 Aug 04): Woke up early and went to the airport. Was surprised Judy came. Really excited!! Judy, Jimmy, Candice, Angela, Natalie, Shirley, Wing and Phoebe saw me off at the airport. I didn't weep/cry/sob (hahaha! Disappointed yeh?)
The flight to Japan was ok... the waiting time for the connecting flight wasn't long either, cuz I spent most of the time checking in. On my second flight, to NY, an old man sat next to me (guess he's from Taiwan)... he tried to feed me with the junks he had in his backpack. I was forced to take a piece of bread/cake (don't know what that's) after declining his offer for too many times.
Reached NY at 7 30pm (NY)... got on the cab and reached Bonnie's home (sis' friend). Couldn't call home.. tried to get on internet with Bonnie's computer, but failed. Surprisingly, I could use my laptop (wireless: somehow receiving connection somewhere haha) by the window.
I miss my family and friends so much. Pity can't call home yet!

<< Home