Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Thursday, August 19, 2004

NY first day

Woke up at 10sth... Don't really have jet-lag yet. (Tho' I didn't sleep so well last nite)

Bonnie's nice. She gave me some suggestions on where to visit in the morning, and lent me her guide book. I met Irene Tanjono at noon on 72nd Street, Central Park West. We took a long while looking for the Indonesian Restaurant on 46th St,-- Bali Nusa Indah. I kinda lost my appetite tho' I still managed to finish the dish. I was horribly full. We then walked a lot.... Went to DownTown.. got tickets for Lion King this Saturday evening. NYC's tooo buzzling... I don't like the crowd. We tried to get to Dia--Museum of Art, it took us a long while to get to 5th Avenue, 21 st St. Then we realised the Museum's closed till 2006. (SAD!) So we moved on to another spot, planning to hit the art galleries --- (most of them CLOSED!!!!) (Another BANG to us!)

We then went to Times Square again, then, China Town (canal station) Tired and exhausted! Little Italy.. took the train back up to Upper West....Said goodbye to Irene at the station. Then walked around alone (I love it). Saw the Carnegie Hall, where my idol HOROWITZ performed!!! hehehe!!!! Then walked around the Trump, visited the Columbus Circle.

That's about all I did. Bonnie was kind enough, she made me Japanese noodles... but I was tooo full...

Called mom, I'm really upset. I really upset her. I am sorry! In fact, I understand how she feels, and every word she said over the phone is on my mind.

Got to know Irene's testimony. hahaha! God's amazing!!!!