Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Worship Sunday

Last night, I talked to Yusuke through netmeeting. He's changed much. Glad to see he's happy. The chat was a nice one.

Went to bed after the talk. Received a call from Jimmy at 6 30 am . He didn't know my time in USA. ^_^" Then I woke up and prepared for church.

Attended worship service at Athens Bible Church. Will be staying with this church from now. This morning's sermon was about the Birth of Moses. God uses tragedy to bring triumph.

Then came back and had an easy salad lunch, ended up talking with Jimmy in the evening. Then I had dinner with the CHinese. I am very full now, cuz I had two bowls of rice tonite.