Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Congrats to Irene and Derek

Irene and Derek are getting married in early Dec 2005! (tentative) Congrats!!! I'm really excited when Irene told me this news. I bursted into tears when I was reading her message on ICQ. It must be really romantic... Eiffel Tower, Paris! (Hope they don't mind! :P) Anyway Congrats!!!! I'll go back for their wedding day!!! Will be their bridesmaid (or pianist?) hehehe.. *Will be spending Christmas in HK next year most probably!!! Yes!!!!!

I returned my kitchenware, and got a saucepan and a more decent frying pan from Walmart.

Talked to Dia (my flatmate) who's Arab, but has been here in US all her life. She's nice! She taught me how to write my name in Arabic--the language I admire a lot. I remember I thought of getting a pendant online with my name in Arabic, but didn't get in the end. I love that a lot!

I'll take my graduate written exam tomorrow. I'm little anxious. Just realised I've missed a lot of things over the week.... feel kinda lost now.. Don't know what should be done next. God! Please grant me the wisdom and lead me through this hectic time of the week.. the most hectic time of the quarter.

Got a slight headache tonite. Migraine again! Please pray for me!