Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Monday, December 20, 2004

My Sunday

Yes. Let me finish off my "Sunday" entry.

I went to Jim's church early in the morning. Then we hurried to ECC. After that we had lunch with my family. Nearly everyone was there, except my granny and dad. I don't think Jim will have a chance to meet my granny till I come back. After lunch we went to a park Admiralty. We wanted to join the Filipinos in the park as they were singing worship songs happily. We passed by that park several weeks ago, and was excited by their unity in faith. We felt we were in heaven at that time. It was really cool. So we visited there again, hoping we could join one group, but in the end we prayed and sang worship songs on our own. It was also fun.

Jim received a call from home, he was told to be back before 5pm. Of course we were disappointed. We prayed to God. We wanted more time. But still we submitted to God, we would follow God's guidance. We left at 5pm. I am still thankful because God gave me 2 hours more on Saturday unexpectedly.

Home for dinner. I ate alone at home. I cooked for myself. I made udon with Chinese preserved veggies. And then I watched VCD.

Today: Dec 20 04
A Long day. I woke up earlier this morning. Still I had 8 hours of sleep which wasn't too bad. Out for lunch with Jim. Ate with him in the park. Then met JoLee and Irene for some shopping. Then home for dinner. Mom's feeling better today. Thank you Lord!

Btw, I wanna spend a special Christmas this year. The first Christmas since I returned to God. :) I wanna have a wonderful Christmas with Him. I wanna experience God more.

Wing.. I can't wait to talk to you again!!! :)