First day of Class
The network connection broke down last night. Couldn't write my blog.
It's 9am, I'm up already to do some studying. I'm taking Phonology, Intro to Ling, and Research Methods this quarter (Doesn't seem too difficult yeh? English Majors incl Lit ppl haha!) Well I've glanced through the phonology book today, (a book that costs US76, which is 1 cm thick!!) it's like the books we studied before "The Study of Language" and "Phonetics and Phonology". Basically I'm doing revisions again to prepare for my next class: Pedagogical Phonology.
I was little overwhelmed in the Research Methods class, cuz I'm expected to have my Research proposal for the Proseminar written and nicely drafted by the end of the quarter (which is half of my Proseminar work). Well, I've taken the class this quarter to speed up my program a bit which I was not supposed to take till next Fall. Um... it may be a pretty tough task for me (cuz I need to hand in my research topic next week latest), but on the other hand, I'm stretching my schedule a little bit... so I can have more time to write out the Proseminar.
Please continue to pray for me-- on my scheduling. God seems to be shedding light again. The night before I realised I might not be able to work according to my study plan cuz of time clashes. But yesterday when I talked to my professor Dr. Bell, he said I may take summer classes if I feel too burdened by the tight schedule that I've planned. He goes "WHOO-LA-LA" when he saw my study plan. Most of my professors wonder why I need to speed it up. Well, reason is fairly simple: My funds will be depleted soon!
May be cuz of stress, I had cramps yesterday. But after class, I still insisted to practise my piano as planned. So I stuffed myself with a sandwich, and OFF I went to the studio. Well... Music works! Chopin healed me!! hahaha! I felt better after playing for 2 hours. Didn't wanna leave the room at all, but needed to pick up Grace at Copeland.
Anyway, I came back safely. Thank God!
It's good for the connection to be down last night. Cuz I could get more sleep. I thought my lap was infected by viruses which cut off my connection to the network. Thank God! It's working properly again now.
I had a wonderful chat with Potter. Ugh~Thanks for being there. I need your support! Well, of course you have mine. Cheers!
It's 9am, I'm up already to do some studying. I'm taking Phonology, Intro to Ling, and Research Methods this quarter (Doesn't seem too difficult yeh? English Majors incl Lit ppl haha!) Well I've glanced through the phonology book today, (a book that costs US76, which is 1 cm thick!!) it's like the books we studied before "The Study of Language" and "Phonetics and Phonology". Basically I'm doing revisions again to prepare for my next class: Pedagogical Phonology.
I was little overwhelmed in the Research Methods class, cuz I'm expected to have my Research proposal for the Proseminar written and nicely drafted by the end of the quarter (which is half of my Proseminar work). Well, I've taken the class this quarter to speed up my program a bit which I was not supposed to take till next Fall. Um... it may be a pretty tough task for me (cuz I need to hand in my research topic next week latest), but on the other hand, I'm stretching my schedule a little bit... so I can have more time to write out the Proseminar.
Please continue to pray for me-- on my scheduling. God seems to be shedding light again. The night before I realised I might not be able to work according to my study plan cuz of time clashes. But yesterday when I talked to my professor Dr. Bell, he said I may take summer classes if I feel too burdened by the tight schedule that I've planned. He goes "WHOO-LA-LA" when he saw my study plan. Most of my professors wonder why I need to speed it up. Well, reason is fairly simple: My funds will be depleted soon!
May be cuz of stress, I had cramps yesterday. But after class, I still insisted to practise my piano as planned. So I stuffed myself with a sandwich, and OFF I went to the studio. Well... Music works! Chopin healed me!! hahaha! I felt better after playing for 2 hours. Didn't wanna leave the room at all, but needed to pick up Grace at Copeland.
Anyway, I came back safely. Thank God!
It's good for the connection to be down last night. Cuz I could get more sleep. I thought my lap was infected by viruses which cut off my connection to the network. Thank God! It's working properly again now.
I had a wonderful chat with Potter. Ugh~Thanks for being there. I need your support! Well, of course you have mine. Cheers!

<< Home