Chinese Christian Association (Welcoming Party)
Danieal gave me a call in the morning, but we didn't talk long because I was still sleeping when she called.
Went to Gordy to pick up my written test result. Thank God! I don't need to take English class. Gloria been having some troubles, she's really worried about the Intensive English class may affect her stipend at OU. Please pray for her. I can see how troubled she is.
Then spent little time at the store I used to go several years ago. Shopped around for a while, the shopkeeper looks much older than before, but still has a warm smile on his face.
Joined the Welcoming Party held by the Chinese Christian Association in Baker 1804. At the dinner, I went up to YaYa (a Music major) and asked her things about the piano room in the music building. She's excited to know that I'm a pianist, cuz she needs a pianist for the bible-study group on Fridays after she's graduated. I love playing piano (that's for sure)... I still need to pray to God about it before I take up this "service". Honestly, I was really excited to know that I might be able to serve the Lord, cuz have been admiring others, who've been serving the Lord. I still need to pray for God's will and guidance on this issue. Please pray for me as well.
Please pray for Candice. I'm sure she's going through a lot... Pray that she may have God's peace in her decisions. And pray that God will comfort her in His way. Please have her in your prayers.
Went to Gordy to pick up my written test result. Thank God! I don't need to take English class. Gloria been having some troubles, she's really worried about the Intensive English class may affect her stipend at OU. Please pray for her. I can see how troubled she is.
Then spent little time at the store I used to go several years ago. Shopped around for a while, the shopkeeper looks much older than before, but still has a warm smile on his face.
Joined the Welcoming Party held by the Chinese Christian Association in Baker 1804. At the dinner, I went up to YaYa (a Music major) and asked her things about the piano room in the music building. She's excited to know that I'm a pianist, cuz she needs a pianist for the bible-study group on Fridays after she's graduated. I love playing piano (that's for sure)... I still need to pray to God about it before I take up this "service". Honestly, I was really excited to know that I might be able to serve the Lord, cuz have been admiring others, who've been serving the Lord. I still need to pray for God's will and guidance on this issue. Please pray for me as well.
Please pray for Candice. I'm sure she's going through a lot... Pray that she may have God's peace in her decisions. And pray that God will comfort her in His way. Please have her in your prayers.

<< Home