BU again
Went to church in the morning. Bro and Shirley joined this week again. I'm really happy. Jimmy came to my church today. We had lunch together with my family. Jim's kinda quiet.. still jetlaggin I suppose. Anyway, we had a great time. Was pretty sad when I hugged Jose and Charles before I left them. (Feel time running short)
Had tea with Jenny, Judy, Kerry, Patty in Wan Chai. Then went to Causeway Bay for dinner at Golden Bull Restaurant (Times Square) We were pretty tired after walking around for so long. The weather was terribly hot today. Hugged each of them goodbye. (Sad~ Will miss you all!)
In fact, I went to "Avenue of Stars" yesterday, but I didn't mention it here ... got busted by Jimmy, and teased by Judy and Jenny... I promised I wouldn't visit there before, but in the end... I did.. AIYA!!!! Won't make such mistakes anymore. :P
Took a walk in the Park (Victoria Park) then went home.
Jenny: Really hope I can have a nice, longer talk with you individually. I remember I used to talk to you pretty often back in Year 1 before I left for USA.
Judy: Thanks for remembering the things between us. MY first BU MATE!!!!!! Amazed by u really! You still remember what I wore the first time we met.
Kerry: Do you know how important you're to me??? Don't think I would ever survive without you back in Year 1.
Patty: You too!!! You've become more important since Year 3 when we returned. Guess we were experiencing similar anxieties.
Jimmy: No need to say la! You're always important!! My dear Bro! My PDL-mate.. My <@}}}}><
Thank you!
Had tea with Jenny, Judy, Kerry, Patty in Wan Chai. Then went to Causeway Bay for dinner at Golden Bull Restaurant (Times Square) We were pretty tired after walking around for so long. The weather was terribly hot today. Hugged each of them goodbye. (Sad~ Will miss you all!)
In fact, I went to "Avenue of Stars" yesterday, but I didn't mention it here ... got busted by Jimmy, and teased by Judy and Jenny... I promised I wouldn't visit there before, but in the end... I did.. AIYA!!!! Won't make such mistakes anymore. :P
Took a walk in the Park (Victoria Park) then went home.
Jenny: Really hope I can have a nice, longer talk with you individually. I remember I used to talk to you pretty often back in Year 1 before I left for USA.
Judy: Thanks for remembering the things between us. MY first BU MATE!!!!!! Amazed by u really! You still remember what I wore the first time we met.
Kerry: Do you know how important you're to me??? Don't think I would ever survive without you back in Year 1.
Patty: You too!!! You've become more important since Year 3 when we returned. Guess we were experiencing similar anxieties.
Jimmy: No need to say la! You're always important!! My dear Bro! My PDL-mate.. My <@}}}}><
Thank you!

<< Home