Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Sunday, August 15, 2004

JAU YEUNG YUEN JI (Shanghainese dessert)

Went to Mong Kok and met Jimmy there. Had a great time with him. Told him how God's been wonderful to me when he's not around last 2 weeks. The more I give thanks to God, the more I trust God's beautiful plans.

Praise the Lord! 2 ppl in Jimmy's exchange programme have accepted Christ as their Savior! (in other words, converted) I'm glad to know that God's been using Jim as well. So happy to know that he's able to share his faith and testimony with his teamates during his short stay in UK.

Made JAU YEUNG YUEN JI for my family dessert tonite. Really excited. They said it's good. hehehe... well mom helped me a bit.. JoLee too!

I'm building my faith in God! I was pretty worried about my accomodation last two weeks... but gradually God's showing me that everything's under his control.. cuz He knows everything: past, present, future. He'll take care of me. He knows very well which apartment I'll choose eventually, and He knows what I'll be going through... when I know God is in control, I feel less anxious now.

I'm very excited for tomolo's church day. My siblings and the "in laws" are coming to church tomorrow again. We'll be having lunch together again. This will be the last worship service (and yumcha) with them before I leave on Wednesday.