Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Windstruck

Went to office in the morning for my document. Great that my colleague, Candice was there with me. Both of us have to work harder for the coming weeks. Then I left office around 1 30pm. Saw a Korean movie "Windstruck" at Festival Walk. I don't really like this movie cuz I feel the story is disastrous towards the end.

Went home for dinner. Everyone's here except granny. We had a lot of great food. Big fish, chicken, veggie, TONG BOR ROU, Egg shrimp... Haven't had dinner at home for nearly a week.

Have to work really hard tonite, wanna get it done b4 tomorrow's sermon.

:) Thanks to God! Had a peaceful day.