Hot Sunny Day
Some showers today, but most of the time SUNNY!! YEA!! I love the blue skies.
I went to the TAIWANESE restaurant in SHAW campus for lunch, with Wing, Danieal and Jimmy (He joined us after his interview). Then wen went to Danieal's new room cuz she's just moved to the 17th floor. Apparently, she's still pretty overwhelmed by her new room. haha
It's so hot today. So we "crawled" back to our office after then. I was kinda lazy :P didn't finish what I planned today. Intended to go to the library for the ILL books, but was tooo lazy to go there, so I went to the computer lab, hahaha and DISTURBED Jimmy while he's trying to do some job hunt.
I left office with Wing around 6 30pm, and we took a walk at Festival Walk. Then I went to Kowloon Bay, thought of seeing a movie there. In the end, I had dinner with Boss Lee, and had a good chat on my belief. Tho' I felt I was only babbling all night, I hope he understands what I was trying to say.
I talked to Angelica this morning over the phone, it keeps me happy throughout the day. I talked to Irene Tanjono in the evening, I had a great chat with her as well.
My sister, Irene, she's very stressful now. There's some problems with her application to the Law School in UK. I hope everyone (who reads this message) can pray for her as well.
I went to the TAIWANESE restaurant in SHAW campus for lunch, with Wing, Danieal and Jimmy (He joined us after his interview). Then wen went to Danieal's new room cuz she's just moved to the 17th floor. Apparently, she's still pretty overwhelmed by her new room. haha
It's so hot today. So we "crawled" back to our office after then. I was kinda lazy :P didn't finish what I planned today. Intended to go to the library for the ILL books, but was tooo lazy to go there, so I went to the computer lab, hahaha and DISTURBED Jimmy while he's trying to do some job hunt.
I left office with Wing around 6 30pm, and we took a walk at Festival Walk. Then I went to Kowloon Bay, thought of seeing a movie there. In the end, I had dinner with Boss Lee, and had a good chat on my belief. Tho' I felt I was only babbling all night, I hope he understands what I was trying to say.
I talked to Angelica this morning over the phone, it keeps me happy throughout the day. I talked to Irene Tanjono in the evening, I had a great chat with her as well.
My sister, Irene, she's very stressful now. There's some problems with her application to the Law School in UK. I hope everyone (who reads this message) can pray for her as well.

<< Home