Tiring day
It's a tiring day. I was extremely sleepy in the morning cuz I went to bed pretty late last nite. Had a meeting with Stuart, talked about the three articles. Sometimes, I really have no clue on the content and the "message" (if there's such) that the author wants to convey. Well, I feel he's mystifying/reifying... blah blah blah.. Stuart thinks he's not... blah blah blah. I'm often perplexed by all these jargons. Well... afterall it's all about JARGONS to distinguish ppl/ their fields. So shallow!!!
The most stupid thing today was I spilled a cup of hot choco on my pink outfit!
I had dinner with Benedict (Ben) tonite, I had a great time. Glad that he's given me help. I appreciate that so much.
The most stupid thing today was I spilled a cup of hot choco on my pink outfit!
I had dinner with Benedict (Ben) tonite, I had a great time. Glad that he's given me help. I appreciate that so much.

<< Home