Hot Pot night
Worked in the office as usual.
I left office with Wing at 5 30pm today, we went to Danieal's party. Tracy (a cute Year 2 girl) was there too, together with some mainland Chinese students. We went to the Karaoke room in their dormitory. Wing and I stayed for about 45 mins only, cuz we have loads to do, and I need to have dinner with mom, Irene and Derek.
Wing and I went to Festival Walk for a while after Danieal's party. We couldn't get anything.
I had Hot Pot tonite. (Hot Pot in summer!)
Received a beautiful postcard. It brightens me up. I love the flowers on it. It's really beautiful. Wish they were real!
I left office with Wing at 5 30pm today, we went to Danieal's party. Tracy (a cute Year 2 girl) was there too, together with some mainland Chinese students. We went to the Karaoke room in their dormitory. Wing and I stayed for about 45 mins only, cuz we have loads to do, and I need to have dinner with mom, Irene and Derek.
Wing and I went to Festival Walk for a while after Danieal's party. We couldn't get anything.
I had Hot Pot tonite. (Hot Pot in summer!)
Received a beautiful postcard. It brightens me up. I love the flowers on it. It's really beautiful. Wish they were real!

<< Home