Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Discovery

An exciting and sunny day today.

Ok. I went to Jimmy's secondary school open day, and was fascinated by the creativity that the students possess. I visited their laboratories, you know, with all the artwork, science demonstrations etc. I was amazed!!!!! WoW!!!! It's really fun. I got to see Jimmy's funny pics there. hahaha! Funny thing was: we could still find the same pic that Jimmy took in some occasion (Flagselling?), after so many years, still on the board!!! HaHaha. I had a great time in Tai Po.

Then, I went to caregroup meeting. HAHA.. Florence was amazed when I managed to recall nearly 90% of the names in the group! I didn't know I have such a good call either. :P
I was so excited cuz even though not a lot of ppl knows this site, I discovered somebody is reading my online-journal!! Hahaha!

At the caregroup meeting, we were made to answer 1 out of 12 questions asked by other members. Well, wen I received my list, my mind was totally blank. cuz I dont know the answers to any of them. This shows that I don't know myself well enough, tho' the questions are pretty easy/ neutral. How to say, kinda personal and plain facts. um...
Avis (hope I've spelt it correctly) asked me the questions on my list after the discussion, but I really couldn't answer any of them. I wasn't trying to hide, but I just didn't know the answers. Honestly, I felt very strange (astonished as well) at that moment, you see what I mean? The feeling of "distance"? ugh! How should I put it... Sb help me out with this.

But I feel that's also good in the sense that I should rely on God more, cuz He created me... He knows me inside-outside. I should actually begin with asking God about "myself".