Dizzy Day
I had a busy in office. I had loads to do. And I received a lot of phone calls from both my travel agency and friends. Busy Busy Busy day.
I was so stressed with work that I couldn't even concentrate on my readings. So I wrote to my boss and asked for a couple of days more to work on the document. He let me go. Thank God. I'll pay extra effort!
I went to see a movie "Eternal Sunshine" with Jimmy at AMC. I guess too close to the screen, I feel sooo dizzy now. We bumped into Stuart tonite, I didn't greet him cuz I didn't wanna embarass him and his gf. See? I'm so considerate! haha . Well, anyway it wasn't a big deal.
Met Irene and JoLee at the station, we got back by a taxi together. Thank God! Cuz I still feel a little dizzy with a headache.
I received an email from Angelica last nite, she gave me her cell phone no. I miss her so much, and it's so nice to hear from her again. Angelica is always my best roomate forever. I miss you so much. I wish I had a pic of her that I could post on my photo album. When can we meet again?
I was so stressed with work that I couldn't even concentrate on my readings. So I wrote to my boss and asked for a couple of days more to work on the document. He let me go. Thank God. I'll pay extra effort!
I went to see a movie "Eternal Sunshine" with Jimmy at AMC. I guess too close to the screen, I feel sooo dizzy now. We bumped into Stuart tonite, I didn't greet him cuz I didn't wanna embarass him and his gf. See? I'm so considerate! haha . Well, anyway it wasn't a big deal.
Met Irene and JoLee at the station, we got back by a taxi together. Thank God! Cuz I still feel a little dizzy with a headache.
I received an email from Angelica last nite, she gave me her cell phone no. I miss her so much, and it's so nice to hear from her again. Angelica is always my best roomate forever. I miss you so much. I wish I had a pic of her that I could post on my photo album. When can we meet again?

<< Home