Working Monday
Ohhh! Another week starts again. I have loads to do, but I have no clue at all. Sad sad... Well I'll still try my very best, cuz it's my TASK, my responsibility.
Feels so good after sorting things out with Yusuke totally. Well, I am proud of myself cuz I've done my best in the relationship. I have no regrets for the decision I've made. Of course I am not saying I'm being "sacrificial" or anything like that, cuz to me.. that's tooo vain. hahaha..
I talked to Candice and Wing today. We had a great chat. They have been really encouraging, cuz they know I'm stressful with work now. Well, actually the three of us are very tired and exhausted with our current tasks. Sometimes, we feel it's not in our control at all. But I am sure God will lead us through, and He'll give us the wisdom we need for such tasks to be carried out.
Had dinner with JoLee and went to DFS for a while.
Happy to know that Phoebe is employed now!
Don't know why feel little upset this evening. :(
Feels so good after sorting things out with Yusuke totally. Well, I am proud of myself cuz I've done my best in the relationship. I have no regrets for the decision I've made. Of course I am not saying I'm being "sacrificial" or anything like that, cuz to me.. that's tooo vain. hahaha..
I talked to Candice and Wing today. We had a great chat. They have been really encouraging, cuz they know I'm stressful with work now. Well, actually the three of us are very tired and exhausted with our current tasks. Sometimes, we feel it's not in our control at all. But I am sure God will lead us through, and He'll give us the wisdom we need for such tasks to be carried out.
Had dinner with JoLee and went to DFS for a while.
Happy to know that Phoebe is employed now!
Don't know why feel little upset this evening. :(

<< Home