Caregroup
I'm really late today cuz I went to caregroup, and it ended at 11 15pm. It's already 12 15am when I got home.
I went to HKU as usual for my "Research Friday". I was really excited about the caregroup meeting over the week, but wasn't so enthusiastic today. As Florence is also working at Central, we've decided to meet up after work and go to LAM TIN together for the caregroup meeting. However, I thought of not going to HKU this morning, but the funny bit is: Stuart called and asked me to check a book for him from HKU library, and because of the appointment I made with Kerry on Tuesday, I decided to go in the end. Well well... when I reached Admiralty, I gave Kerry a call, and she said she couldn't make it. Then I said, "God! Apparently you made me leave home today!" So, I went to HKU and finished my research work for the day.
Around 5 30pm, I called Florence and tried to make excuses of not going. She's been clever, she didn't let me go this time. HAha... Since we're supposed to meet at 7pm, I decided to take a long walk from HKU to CENTRAL (It took me 45 mins). So we had a short chat at Starbucks, I'm pleased that she also realised I'm more at peace these days.
I don't know exactly why I hesitated to go to the caregroup meeting this morning, I really don't. But tonite, I found the group is really enthusiastic and encouraging. I hope I can manage to attend this caregroup every week.
Good to know my sister Irene has received the acceptance offer from the College of Law in UK. So she'll be leaving in late Aug, I suppose. I hope Mom can cope with this, she'll be pretty lonely when both of us leave in August.
Jimmy is not in town, he's in Shanghai now. I am jealous! How I wish I could have a nice break!
I went to HKU as usual for my "Research Friday". I was really excited about the caregroup meeting over the week, but wasn't so enthusiastic today. As Florence is also working at Central, we've decided to meet up after work and go to LAM TIN together for the caregroup meeting. However, I thought of not going to HKU this morning, but the funny bit is: Stuart called and asked me to check a book for him from HKU library, and because of the appointment I made with Kerry on Tuesday, I decided to go in the end. Well well... when I reached Admiralty, I gave Kerry a call, and she said she couldn't make it. Then I said, "God! Apparently you made me leave home today!" So, I went to HKU and finished my research work for the day.
Around 5 30pm, I called Florence and tried to make excuses of not going. She's been clever, she didn't let me go this time. HAha... Since we're supposed to meet at 7pm, I decided to take a long walk from HKU to CENTRAL (It took me 45 mins). So we had a short chat at Starbucks, I'm pleased that she also realised I'm more at peace these days.
I don't know exactly why I hesitated to go to the caregroup meeting this morning, I really don't. But tonite, I found the group is really enthusiastic and encouraging. I hope I can manage to attend this caregroup every week.
Good to know my sister Irene has received the acceptance offer from the College of Law in UK. So she'll be leaving in late Aug, I suppose. I hope Mom can cope with this, she'll be pretty lonely when both of us leave in August.
Jimmy is not in town, he's in Shanghai now. I am jealous! How I wish I could have a nice break!

<< Home