Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Buddhist Bday

Buddhist Bday is nothing to me. Well, I didn't benefit from the public holiday, cuz I worked in the office. Luckily, Wing was there with me!! I went to see Shrek II with Jor Jor (the guy with thousand nicknames)last night, it's a really really really funny movie. GOOD FOR A NICE LAUGH AFTER WORK!!! It's almost 3 30am when I got home. I talked to GAI GAI (Michelle) for almost 1.5 hours! Glad to know she's doing really fine in UK. Sadly, we may not meet till the end of the year, earliest! Sigh~ I miss you Gai Gai!

I worked in the office today and went cycling with Boss (um...Boss Lee)I feel so good after doing an hour exercise, just like when you first get out of the steam room after "steaming" for 30 mins. Feels terrrrrific! I love it!

Got Shrek I VCD on my way home.

Ohoh!!! I broke my Ohio Mug (precious mug from God)today. Would try to mend it by sticking the handle back in place this weekend. Sad~

PDL Day 9 is soo inspiring!