Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Sunday "Program"

First, I must say, I am very happy because Irene attended church this morning with JoLee and me. I'm very excited about it cuz we (the three of us) hadn't gone to church together for a decade!! That's truely amazing. And I had never thought I would be attending church with them again. Thanks to the Lord!!

At last, JoLee, Florence and Jimmy got to meet! Hahaha. They've always heard about each other from me, but had never met till this morning. And I got to meet Joan again since Jo's admission 2 years ago. Joan is a very friendly and gentle girl. :)

After the sermon, Joan, JoLee, Ron, Jimmy and I went to a Chinese Restaurant in Admiralty for lunch. I had a better "thousand layers cake" finally! :P We then went to Joan's home for a while, and I saw the rest of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" which I somehow couldn't finish last year. It's a good one!! Then we went to UA Admiralty for "The Day After Tomorrow", it's average (not anything that I would want to see for a second time...um...) Apparently, Jimmy and I weren't so satisfied with it. hehe.

This week's sermon was about serving the church/community. um.. I am thinking of taking up some responsibilites as well, to offer my life to God. May try the "youth volunteer" or the children ministry. Or simply teaching English over the summer...

Thankyou Lord! I've had a nice rest today, tho' it's rainy. :)