Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Sleepy

I was so sleepy throughout the day, and was still a little sad about Casper. um... I know he's with God now, but I just feel a little weird, and have a lot of mixed feeling about life. um...

I didn't start my day well at first. I didn't know what the text was about even after reading through 70 pages. I have difficulty understanding the concepts in the book. Good that Jimmy came along, and we had a chat in the cafeteria. It was a nice sharing about our childhood. (Fun to know we have similar experiences! :P)I managed to write a page after the chat (with RACHMANINOFF playing in my office,hehe). well well... I feel I am disturbing Jim a little too much. (Sorry Jim if u're reading this)

Thought of having dinner with Danieal at her place, but couldn't make it cuz I have loads to do tonite. And I must finish them, I don't wanna leave these things undone till the end of the week. I wanna enjoy my weekend with my family. And most of all, I wanna prep well for tomorrow's meeting with Stuart. Sorry Danieal!

Candice is still sick, I hope she'll recover soon. Her cough is serious!!! (Pray for her plz)

OK. Exciting thing. After my meeting with Sam last nite, I am now FULLY CHARGED!!! And am ready to begin the plans I've made throughout these weeks. Jimmy and I have just started the "Reading bible plan". We'll be monitoring each other from now. We don't have any preliminary plan yet, but we've just started reading Ecclesiastes today, basically for his preparation for the "contest" in his church next week, so it'll be some kinda "trial week". We aim at finishing Ecclesiastes and 1,2 Corinthians in 8 days (so we'll be reading 5 chapters a day independently), it's not a lot. I'm confident we'll make it. After these three books, we'll be devising a plan for "Reading the bible in a year". Plz pray for us, we need patience and perseverence, cuz it's a year-long commitment!

At last, I received the Visa-documents from OU. Funny, when I was worried this morning, I called Angelica and asked for her help to check with ISFS Graduate Office about my I-20 (visa). Then I received it after work tonight. Seems that God is telling me "Don't worry". What a coincidence! Just like the night when I talked to Irene Tanjono two weeks ago, I got God's reply immediately. Thank you Lord! I really should trust you completely.

I had a chat over the phone with Phoebe after work, she's not so satisfied with work. (Plz remember her in your prayers) She needs patience and wisdom to handle her relationships with her colleagues.

Um... after receiving the visa documents, I feel I'll miss you all a lot. Especially those who've walked with me through my ups and downs, those who've given me "their ears", those who love me, those who care about me, those who are tolerant when I go grumpy... Thank you! I love you all! XOXO

Needa get back to work again. :)