Meeting with Sam Jr.
Office work is again as usual. Nothing much to say about it today. Managed to read two chapters from a difficult book. (Not so chewable in fact, I need more time on that). Went to Taiwanese Restaurant for lunch with Candice, had a nice lunch with her. We talked about a lot of things as usual. I am really thankful for having Candice as my nice, sweet officemate all the time. Her bf was so sweet; he picked her up (Surprise!) from work. He wouldn't be able to meet Candice, if we left a minute earlier. hahhaha!
I met Sam Jr. at Festival Walk after work today, around 6pm. We had a wonderful chat. At first, I felt kinda weird, afterall, we hadn't met for two years nearly. hahaha... But, I enjoyed the talk very much (I did most of the talking), I shared with him my experiences with God, and how God has blessed me abundantly. Our conversation managed to loosen up quickly. I'm happy to know that his church in Tuen Mun is growing fast. We can see God is really using youth and children in His Great Works. (Let's pray that God will strengthen the church, and give more oil to the future young leaders!!) It's nice to see Sam again, cuz we can see each other's growth in Christ, and the different stages that we are going through in God's care. I feel strengthened up after talking to him about my future plans, and my desire to serve God. He suggested I join the prayer meeting. I may join the one on June 17th, 04. PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!!!
Sam Jr told me that Casper Lee passed away last summer. I was shocked. He died of leukemia. It's sad to know that he's left us now, but we acknowledged the work he has done for God while he was with us, and we're happy to know that he's now with God in heaven. I can recall the time when I visited him at QE hospital 7 years ago. I remember 4 years ago, I bumped into him at Mcdonalds (YMT) where he gave me his number, I didn't give him a call. (That was the last time I saw him)
Guys! Never assume you'll have 70-80 years of life, you never know what will happen next minute. Afterall, your time schedule isn't held by you, but by God. We should always treasure the time we have on earth, and take care of each other in fellowship. But we shouldn't fear "death" either, cuz God is in control of our "schedule". Most of all, Jesus died on the Cross and resurrected. Death cannot conquer Him! We should continue to treasure each day that God has given us, and love one another. Afterall, that's the greatest commandment!!! Let's continue to grow in the Lord!
I met Sam Jr. at Festival Walk after work today, around 6pm. We had a wonderful chat. At first, I felt kinda weird, afterall, we hadn't met for two years nearly. hahaha... But, I enjoyed the talk very much (I did most of the talking), I shared with him my experiences with God, and how God has blessed me abundantly. Our conversation managed to loosen up quickly. I'm happy to know that his church in Tuen Mun is growing fast. We can see God is really using youth and children in His Great Works. (Let's pray that God will strengthen the church, and give more oil to the future young leaders!!) It's nice to see Sam again, cuz we can see each other's growth in Christ, and the different stages that we are going through in God's care. I feel strengthened up after talking to him about my future plans, and my desire to serve God. He suggested I join the prayer meeting. I may join the one on June 17th, 04. PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!!!
Sam Jr told me that Casper Lee passed away last summer. I was shocked. He died of leukemia. It's sad to know that he's left us now, but we acknowledged the work he has done for God while he was with us, and we're happy to know that he's now with God in heaven. I can recall the time when I visited him at QE hospital 7 years ago. I remember 4 years ago, I bumped into him at Mcdonalds (YMT) where he gave me his number, I didn't give him a call. (That was the last time I saw him)
Guys! Never assume you'll have 70-80 years of life, you never know what will happen next minute. Afterall, your time schedule isn't held by you, but by God. We should always treasure the time we have on earth, and take care of each other in fellowship. But we shouldn't fear "death" either, cuz God is in control of our "schedule". Most of all, Jesus died on the Cross and resurrected. Death cannot conquer Him! We should continue to treasure each day that God has given us, and love one another. Afterall, that's the greatest commandment!!! Let's continue to grow in the Lord!

<< Home