Shrek again
Went to HKU for research again, finished earlier than usual cuz the Bound Journals this time were unexpectedly not as thick as the others!!! So I got to see Shrek 2 again at UA Pacific with Jim. Then we spent time looking for that cafe (for "SALTY-Lemon 7-up)hahaa, and the French Toast. It's pretty good, and I tried the "Milk Tea" this time. We then took the 'DING DING' to Wan Chai, and took the ferry to Whampoa; for a short walk before dinner. Got a tiny gift from Jim, a "Monkey" soap. hahahaha! Thanks.
I went to the caregroup tonite. Want to study the bible suddenly, like knowing the history, the context, the meanings etc. May wanna get some help from books, like "Foundational Theology" etc. I really think this is important to our spiritual growth, because we can defend our faith (as Paul instructed), and it can actually reassure our faith as well (which is more important). Anyone has suggestions on books that I can read? Preferably easier ones?
Some more reflections. I've always been thinking what God wants me to do in the future, but now I have decided, instead of spending time meditating only, I should start strengthening the talents I have now, and ask God to equip me, so I can be ready when His plan is revealed to me.
Agree? Be my witness guys!
Suddenly feel upset when I got home...Pray for me I need God's help to change my mood swings.
I went to the caregroup tonite. Want to study the bible suddenly, like knowing the history, the context, the meanings etc. May wanna get some help from books, like "Foundational Theology" etc. I really think this is important to our spiritual growth, because we can defend our faith (as Paul instructed), and it can actually reassure our faith as well (which is more important). Anyone has suggestions on books that I can read? Preferably easier ones?
Some more reflections. I've always been thinking what God wants me to do in the future, but now I have decided, instead of spending time meditating only, I should start strengthening the talents I have now, and ask God to equip me, so I can be ready when His plan is revealed to me.
Agree? Be my witness guys!
Suddenly feel upset when I got home...Pray for me I need God's help to change my mood swings.

<< Home