Valentine's Day
Yes. I got Valentine's Day presents from my kids. (Their assignments!) LingYu gave me a card tho' and Oisha gave me a nice sticker. I received a nice (but wilted) rose from somebody in my department. haha!!! Well, Justin gave roses to all women in the department! He's nice!
Valentine's Day hangout? Naaa... needa stay home and work on my test tomorrow.
Valentine's Day present from Jim? Yes... sure. A nice gift from him. He replaced choco with nicely wrapped Golden borona and something sweeter than choco... (a tape with his voice). Surprised when I unwrapped this present last Friday. Will mention why later. I am still waiting for the card!
My past weekend: Busy as a bee..
I have a electric piano at home now. I can play when I'm bored.... Hurray~!!!!!!
Happy Belated Birthday JoLee!!! :)
Valentine's Day hangout? Naaa... needa stay home and work on my test tomorrow.
Valentine's Day present from Jim? Yes... sure. A nice gift from him. He replaced choco with nicely wrapped Golden borona and something sweeter than choco... (a tape with his voice). Surprised when I unwrapped this present last Friday. Will mention why later. I am still waiting for the card!
My past weekend: Busy as a bee..
I have a electric piano at home now. I can play when I'm bored.... Hurray~!!!!!!
Happy Belated Birthday JoLee!!! :)

<< Home