Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Long time no write

I haven't updated my blog for a week. I guess this is the longest break. I went through a pretty rough week. It wasn't an easy time at all. Well, my assignments are rolling in soon... I still have 6 projects till the end of the quarter. I am not too worried about them actually, in fact, this quarter isn't as tough as I expected at the very beginning. Undoubtedly, I have plenty of small tasks to handle. I feel I'll be home soon, somehow. Cuz I'm already in my 6th week. It's gonna end soon, and I'll start my new quarter in little more than a month. And I'll be 25 in a little more than a month. Mid-twenties! (Sweat!) haha

I have been looking for a pendant these days. I wanna put something in it, so that I can carry it around. I bought one in Thailand before. It's a nice one, with carvings on it. Pretty plain and simple that's why I like it, I suppose. I tried to find something similar here but they're too fancy for me. In fact, I've been longing for that kinda pendant for sometime. (For quite some years :P). I hope I can see something like that again.

I saw a pair of nice earrings. May get them with my savings the end of the month (if I still have savings, hoho!) I hope I'll still see them in the shop a few weeks later.

Thanks for those who prayed for me.