A thought
I went through a busy week. At last, I can take a rest.
I woke up late today. Well, I was up, but didn't wanna get out of bed till 4pm. I cooked "Portuguese" curry rice and watched 2 DVDs by Wong Ka Wai--- As tears go by and Ashes of Time.
I prepared my desk for the movie time, made my curry rice. Everything was set on my desk, when all of a sudden tears welled up my eyes. I didn't want that rice, but still I gobbled up the whole thing. While I was watching that movie, I couldn't stop diggin my hands into the pack of LAYS and OREO THINS. I stuffed till the point when my stomach refused the junk. Still it couldn't fill the hunger within me.
I decided to click on different friends' (or not really friends') online journal. Have a sudden weird thought: Some of them never talk to me more than 3 times, must be surprising to them that sb not even on their minds at all would take the time to read their journals. I came across this "friend's" page. Honestly, she's not "attractive" (at least to me)... but with that makeup (colors), she's so photogenic on every picture. Isn't that amazing? How somebody can look so different with makeup?
It'll be great if I can come back, but somehow I feel there's a "gap"... how to describe it... the gap that only I notice. Just like several years ago wen I came back from USA. It'll be like going through the same thing the second time. Not unusual, but not usual either.
Getting late. needa go to bed!!
Lil unwilling to leave home these days. :sigh~
Coffee cut off day is getting close.... aiyo (You!!!!!!!!!!!! the one who stopped me! : /)
I woke up late today. Well, I was up, but didn't wanna get out of bed till 4pm. I cooked "Portuguese" curry rice and watched 2 DVDs by Wong Ka Wai--- As tears go by and Ashes of Time.
I prepared my desk for the movie time, made my curry rice. Everything was set on my desk, when all of a sudden tears welled up my eyes. I didn't want that rice, but still I gobbled up the whole thing. While I was watching that movie, I couldn't stop diggin my hands into the pack of LAYS and OREO THINS. I stuffed till the point when my stomach refused the junk. Still it couldn't fill the hunger within me.
I decided to click on different friends' (or not really friends') online journal. Have a sudden weird thought: Some of them never talk to me more than 3 times, must be surprising to them that sb not even on their minds at all would take the time to read their journals. I came across this "friend's" page. Honestly, she's not "attractive" (at least to me)... but with that makeup (colors), she's so photogenic on every picture. Isn't that amazing? How somebody can look so different with makeup?
It'll be great if I can come back, but somehow I feel there's a "gap"... how to describe it... the gap that only I notice. Just like several years ago wen I came back from USA. It'll be like going through the same thing the second time. Not unusual, but not usual either.
Getting late. needa go to bed!!
Lil unwilling to leave home these days. :sigh~
Coffee cut off day is getting close.... aiyo (You!!!!!!!!!!!! the one who stopped me! : /)

<< Home