Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Long day

Long day, don't even remember how it ended. But it's super long. and I had a meeting after class till 8pm. It was long. Extreme headache wen I walked out of BAKER.

Forgot to mention last night. I attended a really funny health seminar last night till 9 pm. It was soo funny.. the Speaker cracked me up.

I received a package from Yusuke yesterday. It has a lot of Junk food. I was surprised when I received it. Thank you very much. I'll be sharing it with my friends.