Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Happy CHINESE New year!!!!!

We had a party at EAST on Tuesday (Feb 8th) They tried to taste the Chinese sweets. (um...) I never liked the sweetened lotus roots, seeds or melon. But u know wat, I kinda like the lotus roots and melon now (may be I miss home.. well well.. not the seeds tho' :P) I took a pic of Akhil eating the sweetened melon. He said it's yummy!!! (um....) Ms Kay likes the lotus seeds. hahaha! I can't believe it, somebody actually likes it. She said it's new to her.

Called mom yesterday cuz it's first day of Chinese New Year in Hong Kong. She said she will come back to the USA with me in October, and stay with me for a month till I go home for good!!! IS THAT TRUE????!!!!! COOOOOOOL!!!! That'll be really nice! Actually I thought about that too, hahaha may be we can go somewhere together cuz I'll have a lot of free time by then... WoW!!! This makes me feel I'm leaving Athens sooooooooon!!!!!!! :P

Talked to granny.. she's fine! Great! JoLee sent me some pics they took yesterday, I miss them! How I wish I were with them!!!!!!!!! Irene too!!!! We'll be there next year!!!! :P And I'll have my own room by then! HeHeeeeee!!!!!