Mom's call
Stayed home, didn't do much.. no heart to study at all. Aiya~! Tooo lazy!!! My work will be piling up soon!!!! Um.... I'm gonna have a busy week, but I know I'll be able to handle it with God!
I had a long talk with Jim this afternoon. It was a nice sweet talk. I talked to Ms. Siu yesterday over the phone. She's a nice minister at Jim's church. I admire her! I don't know why. I met her in November, we had an extremely wonderful talk after Jim's cell meeting. She'll be looking after Jim and me from now. Wonderful!! That's what I've been hoping for. We defintely need somebody wiser to take care of us, esp. when we wanna glorify God with our relationship.
Wrote many letters tonight to different ppl. Really wanna write letters tonite. It's almost 2am. I gotta sleep. Must work hard from tomolo!!!!
Talked to Melody and Ray for a bit tonite. ICQ and phone.
Angelica Called from D.C Had a nice talk with her!!!!!!!!!!!Miss her!
Two extremely happy things:
(1) MOM CALLED!!!!!!! I know it must be about the storm. I was so happy!! Yo-hoo!!! We didn't talk for long, but she asked about my health and my breakout prb. (Heartwarming talk) hehe
(2) Jim's mindful of my likes/dislikes. HoHo! And he's serious about TYP and will be praying for it everyday from now!! I'll support you in prayer! And will join you in 6. hahaha!
I had a long talk with Jim this afternoon. It was a nice sweet talk. I talked to Ms. Siu yesterday over the phone. She's a nice minister at Jim's church. I admire her! I don't know why. I met her in November, we had an extremely wonderful talk after Jim's cell meeting. She'll be looking after Jim and me from now. Wonderful!! That's what I've been hoping for. We defintely need somebody wiser to take care of us, esp. when we wanna glorify God with our relationship.
Wrote many letters tonight to different ppl. Really wanna write letters tonite. It's almost 2am. I gotta sleep. Must work hard from tomolo!!!!
Talked to Melody and Ray for a bit tonite. ICQ and phone.
Angelica Called from D.C Had a nice talk with her!!!!!!!!!!!Miss her!
Two extremely happy things:
(1) MOM CALLED!!!!!!! I know it must be about the storm. I was so happy!! Yo-hoo!!! We didn't talk for long, but she asked about my health and my breakout prb. (Heartwarming talk) hehe
(2) Jim's mindful of my likes/dislikes. HoHo! And he's serious about TYP and will be praying for it everyday from now!! I'll support you in prayer! And will join you in 6. hahaha!

<< Home