Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Monday, January 31, 2005

Surprised

Was a long day, didn't go to computer class again. I skip this class too often. Um.... I will not skip that class anymore. I was too tired that I took a nap in my office. It's only MONDAY, but I'm already pretty worn out.

Heidy talked to me over MSN last night. Indeed she pointed out a lot of things correctly, tho' some reservation for some of her comments. I am really thankful for that. Thank you. I must say it wasn't too pleasant at first, tho' I know very well that it's all for my own good. I was a little "swingy" these days, it was indeed hard for me to overcome that feeling.

I talked to Jim after that. I suddenly wanted to pray, so I invited Jim to listen to how I prayed to God. I was "negotiating" with God, and I even told Him, "I don't wanna be your daughter" (How dare you! Carmen!) After my mumbling, I asked if he wanted to say something. I expected he would be lecturing etc. but turned out he said "Nothing. Let me play you a song." Even before he started singing, I started crying hard. Cuz suddenly I felt Jesus was crying... I felt really bad. I quickly confessed my sins. Now everything's on track again.

I know this new friend XuXu from Indonesia. Don't know if he will have a chance to read this message or not. Hi XuXu, nice to know you! :)

In less than 2 hours... my coffee commitment begins