Passion
Um... What can I write about today?
I've become really active. Active in LSOU in particular. Have taken up some responsibilities in the society. Will be a conference organiser and a "baker" for next week's Major Fair.
After the LSOU meeting today, I went to the piano room for a little bit.
Nice time.
Nice time at bible study
Nice time with Deborah and Lewinna. NIce time at Wolfe Street Apartments.
Nice time.
Tho' my cough never goes away
I've become really active. Active in LSOU in particular. Have taken up some responsibilities in the society. Will be a conference organiser and a "baker" for next week's Major Fair.
After the LSOU meeting today, I went to the piano room for a little bit.
Nice time.
Nice time at bible study
Nice time with Deborah and Lewinna. NIce time at Wolfe Street Apartments.
Nice time.
Tho' my cough never goes away

<< Home