Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Insect-killer

I killed this really HUGE bee-like, flying insect. It was beheaded by my blinds (shutters) :S DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to my Pedagogical Phonology Class. After then, I taught Olena piano. She's a little shy. I know she wanted to give me a 'gift' or something, but funny... she threw it on my jacket and left immediately. I was surprised! I called and asked "Is it for me?" she said "Yes" and ran away! Tho' I don't quite understand, I appreciate that choco bar. Well she doesn't need to give me anything. Um... anyway, I had a nice time, taking a break from work.

Came back had dinner quickly, and started my studying for 3 hours!

Now near time for shower and bed bed.