EAST Closed
Didn't go to EAST these two days, cuz of the snow. Ms Kay called me up these two mornings. Thanks!
I am extremely tired these few days, may be I caught a cold?
May be need to sleep earlier tonite.
My TEFL class was sooo fun today. haha I am more active in class than before, esp. in this class. Syntax is also ok, I know Dr. Oshita has put a lot of effort in it. The class which I'm uninterested is: Computers! (Tho' the instructor is funny)
Ok... not about work anymore... tired of it.
Suddenly discovered Nescafe is pretty goood. (of course: Black) I love sipping it with a bar of choco, it makes it taste even better. Stir it in ur black!!! I prefer dark choco with black cof. Stir it in hot black coff, and nibble it slowly. wuuuuuu~ Ur black cof will taste better too!
I am extremely tired these few days, may be I caught a cold?
May be need to sleep earlier tonite.
My TEFL class was sooo fun today. haha I am more active in class than before, esp. in this class. Syntax is also ok, I know Dr. Oshita has put a lot of effort in it. The class which I'm uninterested is: Computers! (Tho' the instructor is funny)
Ok... not about work anymore... tired of it.
Suddenly discovered Nescafe is pretty goood. (of course: Black) I love sipping it with a bar of choco, it makes it taste even better. Stir it in ur black!!! I prefer dark choco with black cof. Stir it in hot black coff, and nibble it slowly. wuuuuuu~ Ur black cof will taste better too!

<< Home