Lifestyle
My lifestyle here ----- getting bad again when things are piling up.
Can't even take a break from work. But!!!!!! I'll make a change
I'll be working out every week with my roomies. And I'll sleep at midnite (the latter is kinda difficult)
Intense working hours! Good eating habits!!! (even more difficult)
Please pray for me! Need to learn self-control!!!Been too off the track these two weeks.
Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers. Jim's prb solved! Praise the Lord!
Went to Ping tonite... but didn't work out.. was doing some Cardio Hip-hop. Don't quite like it, cuz I can't really make such moves.... especially making several turns in a row... Can't even see anything up front after that. drrr... dizzzzzy
Can't even take a break from work. But!!!!!! I'll make a change
I'll be working out every week with my roomies. And I'll sleep at midnite (the latter is kinda difficult)
Intense working hours! Good eating habits!!! (even more difficult)
Please pray for me! Need to learn self-control!!!Been too off the track these two weeks.
Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers. Jim's prb solved! Praise the Lord!
Went to Ping tonite... but didn't work out.. was doing some Cardio Hip-hop. Don't quite like it, cuz I can't really make such moves.... especially making several turns in a row... Can't even see anything up front after that. drrr... dizzzzzy

<< Home